Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Not much going on.

I can't believe October is almost over and Halloween is next week. Bobby and I already got Troy's costume and it's so fitting. We got him a little devil costume. We were literally in the store less than 5 minutes before we decided. Overall Troy is an extremely good baby. He listens extremely well, is respectful, happy, and so eager to learn. However, hell hath no fury like my tired child. Lawd hammercy. So Troy isn't really a devil child unless he's tired.

Our neighbors moved out and left the front house vacant. We decided that we are going to move into that house. It needs work and we're going to make sure that it gets taken care of first this time around. Someone I work with who's in need of a place to stay will most likely be moving into my old unit with their significant other, I already let them know that we're pretty anti-social and it won't be weird and we wont bother them simply because we work together, We most definitely learned our lesson.

Things have been busy but not out of the ordinary. Bobby is nearly done with his midterms which he has received A's on every single one. It's so nice to see all his hard work paying off. He's so smart and it looks like it comes to him so easy. He juggles everything so well. As always, I am so proud of my husband. I cannot wait until he graduates and starts working in the profession he is working so hard towards. Me on the other hand had my tutor push the start until next weekend. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty bummed it got pushed back a week. I have been so anxious to start since the beginning of the month. I have waited this long I can wait a little longer right?

I've recently tweaked my eating habits to work on loosing the last of my baby weight I gained going back to work and after a week in I'm down 4 pounds. Not bad in my opinion. I really dont have much left to loose so it shouldn't be too hard. It's very imporant to be realistic and positive. I weighed 137 when I got pregnant and I was 164 when I gave birth so I had only gained 27lbs during my entire pregnancy. I lost it all instantly and gained a little going back to work during the holidays. Holidays are a killer. I enjoy clean and healthy eating and it suits us well. Plus since the beginning of this month, Troy has been walking nonstop so chasing after him is helping, amusing.

I really don't have anything else to say. I gave Troy dinner, a bath, clean set of PJ's and now he's asleep. Just me, my laptop, Netflix and Achilles. Just waiting on Bobby to get home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment