Thursday, July 30, 2015

Is it Friday yet?

Can I just stress how crappy this week has been? I spent close to FIVE hours correcting someone else's mistake at work. My boss gave me a fat stack of work and asked me to just check that a certain part of this form was entered into the database and if it wasn't, enter it. I was prepared for a few not to be because lets face it, shit happens. But I wasnt prepared for NONE of it to have been done. I didnt say anything and bit the bullet but damn. I have so much of my OWN stuff to do I dont have time to spend close to a day fixing your shit too. But I digress.

I finished another book today. The 4th Mortal Instruments book, City of Fallen Angels. I must say that I was impressed with this book and liked it much more than the majority of the last one. Since there is only 6 books in this series I decided to hold off on the 5th book until tomorrow. I dont want to finish it TOO quickly. However, it is inevitable. I read so much these days. I did my own calculations and determined that I average about 6 books a month. I also compiled a list of all the books I've read since March. Let's break it down shall we?


  1. Fifty Shades of Grey
  2. Fifty Shades Darker
  3. Fifty Shades Freed
  4. Grey
  5. Flowers in the Attic
  6. Petals on the Wind
  7. If There Be Thorns
  8. Seeds of Yesterday
  9. Divergent
  10. Insurgent
  11. Allegiant
  12. The Hunger Games
  13. The Storyteller
  14. Into the Light
  15. Out of the Dark
  16. Into The Fire
  17. Gabriels Inferno
  18. Gabriels Redemption
  19. Gabriels Rapture
  20. The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones
  21. The Mortal Instruments - City of Ashes
  22. The Mortal Instruments - City of Glass
  23. The Mortal Instruments - City of Fallen Angels
For those of you who are like, "How do you read so many books?" It's audio books my friends. I listen to audiobooks all day at work. It's literally one of the only things that help me make it through the day. I found a really great torrent site specifically for books. I abuse the shit out of it But anyway, I'm a bookworm nerd. I always have been. The scariest thing is when my current series ends, what am I going to read next, the struggle is real.

I'm just waiting for my little hellion to go to bed so I can relax and watch a movie. It's been a really long and bullshit day.

No comments:

Post a Comment