Friday, July 31, 2015

A quickie.

Today i'm going to make just a quick post. Today was relatively cool. Much more laid back then this entire crappy week. Work was a breeze today. I spent the majority of the day texting back and forth with my cousin Andy. It was nice because it was alot of catching up and just chit chat. Kinda like not much time passed at all. Turns out he even likes UFC. Hes a rhonda fan so he's on my shit list with that lol.

After work our cool ass neighbors daughter came over. I have been fixing up her laptop for her. Once I get to know people enough and I can see that they're good people like they are, I offer up that I am very good with computers and technology overall. I am very selective because I have had people severely abuse my skills in the past. But theyre really awesome people. I wish we gotten to know them sooner. Theyre daughter is really great so we decided to invite her to a garage sale we have to do tomorrow. It'll be fun and keep the tension out of the air.

Bobbys uncle at times can be very hard to deal with. Him and Bobby seem to be in a perpetual argument. Its just way too much testosterone. Plus theyre both stubborn people. We have to get up super early to get there and get everything all ready...I'll only have a 1 day weekend, but well have Tambri with us and that will keep us entertained as well as giving her moms some time to themselves. Garage sale with Troy is going to be quite interesting. Ugh lol. I definitely dont want to be there all day..

Wish us luck lmfao.

No comments:

Post a Comment